Secondary structure has been quite an obstacle in DNA sequencing. We have developed a special protocol that can overcome some secondary structures, including siRNA, shRNA inserts and hairpin structures.
Figure 1: Above is an example of the results that we did not use our special protocol for the secondary structure. As you can see, the usable data stops at the red line.
Figure 2: Above is an example of the results that we used our special protocol. You can see that the data still continues to be clear and usable following the red line. (Note: Same DNA sample and primer are used in both figures above.)
Pricing is charged per reaction.
For successful sequencing, 300ng of plasmid DNA template is needed for each reaction. Special sequencing is not available for PCR products.
Results are delivered in 7-12 hours of sample arrival.
Placing Your SeqSpecial Order
- Step 1: Login to your account. If you don't have a login please Register an account;
- Step 2: Select "Place Order" in the DNA Sequencing Section;
- Step 3: Choose "Sequencing for Plasmid/PCR products" on the left to begin your order process.
- Step 4: Chose "Yes" for 'Do your samples require special sequencing for difficult templates?" question.
- Step 5: Continue to walk through the order process, review and submit the order.